Tax tracking is disabled by default when you first create your company. If your business needs to track taxes for expenses, simply create an active tax rate.
As an admin, you can easily create the tax rates that are applicable for your business based on your business's location and the goods and services that your business deals with.
Create a tax rate
- Sign in to your Navisteps admin account
- Go to Company Settings -> Taxes
- Click on the (+) button to add a new tax rate
- Enter a display name. Toggle it to active to allow users to tag it to their reports
- Under Associated Tax Components, add the tax component name and enter the tax percentage
- Click on the Add Another Component link if you would like to assign more than one tax components to the tax rate
- Click Save to finish
Once you have set up your taxes, users will be able to associate the correct tax rates to their expenses!
Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you need any help.