Welcome to your Navisteps journey! Navisteps is a one-stop travel and expense management portal where you can book your travel and file your expense claims all in the same place.
To help you get familiarised with the website, we have put together a starter's guide to help you through your account set up, booking your first trip and filing your first expense report.
If you are looking to set up a new account for your company, please refer to our Getting started for company admins article instead.
Complete your account sign-up
To join an existing company account,
- get your unique company registration link from your company admin
- check your inbox for an email invitation from Navisteps
- check your inbox for an email confirmation from Navisteps
If you can’t find your invitation email, check your email spam or junk folder, or ask one of your company admins to resend the invitation.
Do not open any website links unless they are from trusted sources. When accessing any URL links, do ensure that the links are genuine and lead to our website domain https://app.navisteps.com/
Fill up your personal profile
Fill up your profile to make travel booking a breeze and allow others to book on your behalf. You can access your profile here and follow the guides below to update your profile.
- Manage your travel documents (passport, national ID)
- Manage loyalty programs
- Manage your personal payment cards
- Manage your emergency contacts
Now you are all set to go! Continue reading to find out what you can do with your Navisteps account.
Book your trips (when required)
You may refer to these guides to learn more about booking a trip:
- Booking Flights
- Booking Hotels
- What happens if i select travel services that are out-of-policy?
- Request approval for a trip
- Trip report status and what it means
File expense claims (when required)
With Navisteps, expense claims would never be a messy affair grappling with paper receipts again. Simply click here to select or create a Report, and start filing expense claims on-the-go!
Learn more about our expense features in these articles:
- Adding actual expenses and per diem expense
- Edit / delete Expenses
- Request approval for expenses
- Expense report status and what it means
Who should I contact for assistance?
Contact your company admin for the following queries or issues:
- I need to become an admin – Contact your company admin to change your role
- Do I need an approval for my trips? – This depends on your Group approval settings and whether your travel selection is out of Policy
- My approver is the wrong person – You might have been allocated to the wrong Group or the Approver for your Group could have been selected in error. Please contact your company admin to amend accordingly
- My approver is away and not available – Contact your company admin to add in the back-up personnel as an additional Approver for your Group
- Why are my bookings shown as Out-of-Policy? – This would happen if your booking selection is out of line as per the Policies defined by your company admin. Find out how to View your applicable policy or contact your company admin for further clarification
- There isn’t an appropriate Expense Category for my expense claim – Expense Categories are maintained by your company admin. Contact your company admin to find out the appropriate category to use or to create a new expense category
- I cannot find a relevant Label for my reports – Labels are maintained by your company admin. Contact your company admin to find out the appropriate label to use or to create a new label
Contact your approver for the following queries or issues:
- I need an approval for my booking or expense claim urgently - Navisteps automatically sends your approver a notification and email when you request for approval. If you need an approval urgently, please contact your approver directly
- Why is my booking or expense claim rejected? – If your report is rejected, please contact your approver to seek clarification on the reason for rejection
You can see who is your approver by accessing your profile page.
Contact Navisteps for the following queries or issues:
Contact us if you need any help regarding the following:
- I need to modify or cancel my booking
- I need to refund my booking
- My trip got cancelled
- Any emergencies
- Product feedback