Every member in Navisteps has at least one role, and each one has a different level of access and permissions. Learn more about the different roles (Admin, Approver, User and Guest User) and their permissions below:
Admin holds the highest level of permissions and has full access to your company account on Navisteps.
- Every company account has at least one Admin
- Admin can access company settings to:
- add new users and manage existing users in the company account
- set up groups
- set up labels
- set up expense categories
- set up flight / hotel / expense policies
- set up invoice profiles
- set up payment methods
- Admin can view and download all reports created by anyone in the company
- Admin can view and download invoices
- Admin can use the insights page to view and export relevant data
Have a look at our guide Getting Started for Company Admins to learn more about setting up the company account
An approver is a user who is assigned to approve transactions for a user group in the company.
This role is meant for those who will be managing (i.e. approve or reject) trip and expense reports created by users in their assigned groups.
Everyone who has joined under your Navisteps company account is a user, including the admin and approver.
- Users can search and book trips on Navisteps for themselves or on behalf of others.
- Users can create and submit expense reports on Navisteps for themselves or on behalf of others.
- Users can save their personal information (i.e. travel documents, personal payment methods, emergency contacts) and travel preferences (i.e. loyalty programs) in their profile.
- Users cannot access company settings, company accounts and invoices, the insights dashboard and other users' profiles or trip and expense reports.
Have a look at our guide Getting Started for Users to learn more about user account features.
Guests are people who have joined your Navisteps company account but have restricted access. You can create guest user accounts when you need to book travel services or file for expense claims on behalf of affiliates who may not be an employee of your company and do not need full access to your company account.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you need any help.