As an admin, you can insert approved payment methods in an invoice profile to easily share these payment options with other users assigned to the invoice profile for their travel bookings.
Manage company payment options in invoice profile:
- Sign in to your Navisteps admin account
- Go to Company Settings -> Invoice Profiles
- Click on the edit icon at the top right corner of an existing Invoice Profile to edit the invoice profile, or click the (+) button to add a new Invoice Profile
- Under Payment Methods, you can:
- assign or remove accounts linked to this profile (usually not applicable, unless for example the company maintains a prepaid account with Navisteps)
- assign or remove credit card(s) linked to this invoice profile to enable or disable usage access to the credit card for users assigned to this invoice profile
- Add a new credit card by clicking Add Card
- Click Save to finish
With these payment methods set up, users who have been assigned to the invoice profile will now be able to use these payment options (e.g. a company credit card) for their travel bookings.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you need any help.