Follow this step-by-step guide to book your flight on Navisteps:
- Sign in to your Navisteps account
- Click here or select Flight on the menu bar to navigate to the flight search form
- Select Return, One Way or Multi-City
- Fill in travel origin, destination and flight dates
- Add travellers (up to 6 in a booking) and click Search
- Click on a flight to view more details and Select your desired flight
- On the Booking Summary page, select your desired fare, add-ons and review the price breakdown
- Click Next to add your flight to a Report.
You will be required to include a note for your approver if your flight selection is out of policy.
- Give your trip a name for easy reference
- If the selected flight does not require approval, click Pay Now to proceed to checkout
Once your booking is paid and completed, simply click on Generate expense report button at the top of your travel request to create an expense report.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you need any help.