To edit / delete expenses from a report
- Sign in to your Navisteps account
- Go to Reports -> My Reports
- Click on the report containing the expense item that you would like to edit / delete
Having trouble locating your expense report? Find it by searching with the report name (or part of it) in the search box
- Click on the Expense tab in the report page
- Locate the required expense record, and click on the 'more options' (᛫᛫᛫) icon to edit or delete an expense
Only the report creator can edit or delete items in a report.
Only DRAFT or REJECTED expenses can be edited or deleted.
If you would like to edit or delete an expense that is PENDING APPROVAL, please Withdraw your approval request first. You would need to re-submit your request for approval after making the necessary amendments to your expense records.
Once an expense is deleted, all data associated with it will be permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you need any help.