Assigning cost centres helps ensure that expenses are correctly allocated to the departments incurring the expense, and not just to the department making the purchase.
Assign cost centre(s) to a report
- Sign in to your Navisteps account
- Go to Reports -> My Reports
- Click on a report that you would like to assign cost centres for
- At the top of the report, click Add Cost Centre
- Select the desired cost centre from the dropdown menu
- If there is more than one cost centre involved, click Add Cost Centre
- Edit the allocation percentages as desired
If you're a company admin and haven’t created your cost centre, here is how to set one up.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you need any help.