An Invoice Profile is used to determine which Legal Entity users' purchases and fees should be invoiced to, and also for the company to manage its payment methods.
As an example, Smarties Aerospace is a multinational company with 5 offices globally. Smarties can set up an Invoice Profile for each office as follows:
- Smarties Aerospace Ltd (HQ)
- Smarties Aerospace Inc (US office)
- Smarties Aerospace Ltd (Australia office)
- Smarties Aerospace Ltd (Japan office)
- Smarties Aerospace Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia Office)
If you are a company admin and have yet to create the company's invoice profiles, here is how to set one up.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you need any help.