Before people in your company can sign in and use your company's Navisteps account, they would need a user account. If you have many users, you can create their accounts all at once by uploading a CSV file.
Add users from a CSV
Creating a CSV file
- Download our sample CSV (comma-separated values) template
- Open the file with a spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel
- For each user you wish to add, enter the following required information in the CSV file as per the user's travel document (passport) where applicable:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Work Email
- Group Name
- Phone Country Code (alphabetical)
- Phone Number
- Save the spreadsheet as a CSV (comma delimited) file.
Uploading the CSV file to Navisteps
- Sign in to your Navisteps admin account
- Go to Company Settings -> Users
- Click on the add (+) button
- Scroll to the Bulk import users section
- Upload filled CSV file
- Users will receive an email link to complete sign-up by setting their account passwords
CSV format guidelines
- The first row of the CSV file is the header row, and you must include it in the file.
- You can enter information only in the columns available in the downloaded file. Do not add new columns.
- Bulk import users only work for adding of new users.
|Column Name||Description / Format|
|First Name||User's first name|
|Last Name||User's last name|
User's full email address. Only business email addresses under dedicated business domains are allowed (e.g. [email protected])
The name of the Group that the user will be added to. The Group must already exist or the import will fail.
|Phone Country Code||Two-letter country code (e.g. SG)|
|Phone Number||User's unique contact number|
|Gender||User's gender (male / female)|
|Role||User's role in your Navisteps account (admin / user)|
Resolve common errors
|Error||Cause / Solution|
|File is empty||Your file doesn't contain any information|
|Email "[email protected]" has already been taken||There is already an existing user with the same email address in your company account|
|Email address is duplicate||There is another user in your uploaded file with the same email address|
|Email is not a valid email address||The email address provided is not in a valid format|
|Domain of your email is not allowed||The email address provided is not a business email or is not one of the whitelisted domains in your company settings.|
|Group name is invalid||The group does not exist or is in a different format|
|Contact Country is invalid||The contact country provided is not in a valid format|
|Contact Number should contain at least 6 characters||The contact number provided is not in a valid format|
Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you need any help.