To edit / delete an existing flight or hotel selection from your trip report
- Sign in to your Navisteps account
- Go to Reports -> My Reports
- Click on the report containing the flight or hotel selection that you would like to edit / delete
Having trouble locating your trip report? Find it by searching with the report name (or part of it) in the search box
- Click on the Flights & Hotels tab in the report page
- Locate the required flight or hotel record, and click on the 'more options' (᛫᛫᛫) icon to edit or delete the selection
Only the report creator can edit or delete items in a report.
Only DRAFT or REJECTED flights / hotels selections can be edited or deleted.
If you would like to edit or delete a flight / hotel booking that is PENDING APPROVAL or PAYABLE (approved but not paid), please Withdraw your approval request first. You would need to re-submit your request for approval after making the necessary amendments to your booking.
Once the flight / hotel booking selection is deleted, all data associated with it will be permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you need any help.