The Expense Details page, accessible by both admins and users is a consolidated list of expenses entered into Navisteps.
Only Admins have access to company-wide data. Regular users can only access their own data.
You can make use of a host of filters to generate a list of relevant transactions or to search for particular expense reports or expense items. To begin, enter your desired parameters or filters.
Select a date range to filter expenses by transaction date.
Select one or more expense categories that you would like to filter for.
To find out more about expense categories, check out our articles on the topic:
What are expense categories?
Setting up expense categories
Search and filter expenses tagged to a particular merchant.
Search and filter expenses in reports tagged to your selected report label(s).
To find out more about labels, check out our articles on the topic:
How do labels work?
Setting up labels
- Users (visible to Admins only)
Search and filter expenses by users.
- Groups (visible to Admins only)
Select one or more groups that you would like to filter for.
To find out more about groups, check out our articles on the topic:
How do groups work?
Setting up groups
- Cost Centres
Select one or more cost centre(s) that you would like to filter for.
To find out more about cost centres, check out our articles on the topic:
How do cost centres work?
Setting up cost centres
- Status: This refers to the status of the expense item in the report. Select one or more expense item status(es) that you would like to filter for. There are 4 types of expense statuses:
Expense report status and what it means.
- Reimbursable: Select either of the 2 options:
- Yes - Filter to see only expense records that are payable to claimants. You may use this to easily filter just employee claims to determine reimbursements.
- No - Filter to see only expense records that are not reimbursable to claimants. These records pertain to business expenses that were already paid by the company, and filtered transactions could be used to check against company credit card statements.