If you have an expense that includes multiple expense categories or tax rates, you can record them as an itemised expense.
To create an itemised expense:
- Sign in to your Navisteps account
- Go to Reports -> My Reports
- Click on an existing report or click on the add (+) button to create a new expense report
- If it is a new report, set a name for your report and select a requestor
- On the report page, click on the add (+) button, followed by Expense to add a new expense
- In the Add Expense modal, click on the Itemise link below the Category field
The expense form will expand to breakdown expense as line items. Enter the line item details and associate them with their respective categories and tax rates
- Fill in the required information
- Click Save to finish
Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you need any help.